More and more people are beginning to ask me about Twitter and how it can benefit their business. By no means do I consider myself a Twitter expert, but it seems that the purpose of the micro-blog is to spread your words like a virus.
Dan Zarrella over at CopyBlogger gives some fantastic tips on getting people to ReTweet you and going viral. He has done the research for you and gives you 5 important factors in getting others to talk about you. Check out Dan’s article here: 5 Steps to Going Viral on Twitter
Twitter is a micro-blog with its proclaimed purpose:
Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?
Over the last year Twitter has become more and more of a social marketing tool for business owners across the globe. Other, but less known, micro-blogs include Jaiku (now owned by Google) and Pownce (closed last year).
Don’t forget to check out Dan’s post over at CopyBlogger…
Related articles by Zemanta
- Can we use Twitter for educational activities (slideshare.net)
- How to Get Your Blog Post Retweeted (buildabetterblog.com)
- Five proven ways to get retweeted (macworld.com)
- Retweet This: Twitter Retweets Now Live For Everyone (mashable.com)
- Twitter retweet to share tweets (sciencetext.com)